Keep getting a failure

Keep getting a failure log reports
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError() at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost) at DbRepair.CorruptionChecker.CheckCorruption(RepairOptions repairOptions, CancellationToken token) at DbRepair.CheckingProcess.Check(CancellationToken token) Data: databaseFile: settings.dat

All I was doing was sending an email.  If i retsart it loads.  I send and email and the same failure crops up.

Close eM Client, and then rename C:\Users_username_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\settings.dat to something like settings.dat.bak. You may have to show hidden items in Explorer to do that.

The file contains all the settings you can change in Menu > Tools > Settings. It will not change your account settings, or delete your emails.

Restart eM Client and send an email.

It won’t let me do that.  says file is opn in eM client but as far as I can tell eM is not open

Go to the task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and check if there is still a process running.

Alternatively, make sure eM Client is not set to start with Windows. Menu > Tools > Settings > General. Then restart Windows.

Seems to work.  Just waiting for reload