Just did a Windows update-Sending emails NOT fixed

Just did a Windows update hoping that the “sending outlook emails” would be fixed. No Luck. Anybody else having luck without doing the work-a-round?

Anybody else having luck without doing the work-a-round?

No this is still a Microsoft “newer OAuth token issue” and you still need to do the supplied eM Client workaround till that is resolved.

Or optionally remove and readd your current account and do an Exchange Microsoft setup instead via the following eM Client support link. I personally did this option and worked fine.

Note: The difference is that the exchange setup has a delay of aprox a minute receiving email compared to normal IMAP pretty much realtime.

I did the Microsoft Exchange setup as @cyberzork mentioned above and can now send outlook emails. The only thing I don’t like about the Exchange setup is that it adds extra categories in the Calendar, Contacts, Notes, etc. that I just don’t use. I will continue using the Microsoft Exchange service until the regular Outlook is fixed by Microsoft and then go back to it.

@Laurel_Valley

I did the Microsoft Exchange setup as @cyberzork mentioned above and can now send outlook emails

Great you can now send email :slightly_smiling_face:

The only thing I don’t like about the Exchange setup is that it adds extra categories in the Calendar, Contacts, Notes, etc.

You just normally deselect those extra additions that you don’t want.