Just curious about the look of a recent letter I sent

Each line of sent email is surrounded by grey but with white background

Hello, not really sure what you’re referring to, could you please include a screenshot of the issue? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you having this issue while composing new message or when replying to received messages?

Regards,

Hiya Paul

Thanks for your concern though I wouldn’t want you getting bogged down on this - it’s more from curiosity than anything else. So long as it’s sent . . .

I think the version no. is 6.0.22344.0. I’ll have a go at uploading an example.

Sorry, should’ve added I’m using Bluebottle.com

It seems like you have the text selected, does the application persists after for example closing and reopening the message or the application itself?

Regards,

Hiya Paul

It does doesn’t it? but I thought I’d query it as it’s saved in that condition and I can’t shift it by opening either it or the program again.

I don’t want to waste your or anyone else’s time on this trivial matter so I think I’ll leave it as just being ‘one of those things’. IF it happens again, I’ll try a few other things and if I’m really stumped I might write again.

Thanks again for your concern; I really appreciate it.

Yours,

Dave Crew