Jabber automatic reconnect

Jabber feature has not option to connect after disconnect or connect on startup. After pc standby or disconnect jabber is diconnected, but nowhere is a option to automatic reconnect it.

Hi Stefan, this should be automatic, are you having issues with this?
What version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

I use the latest windows version. Exist a option to force emclient to reconnect automatic, when internet is available?

Hi again, as I mentioned previously this should be done automatically, can you please tell me the version number from Help > About.

Thank you,
Paul.

Can you please try to update to http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20715/setup.msi and check if the issue persists?

Thank you,
Paul.

looks good. i hope it is fixed

Glad it works, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

problem occurs also with the new version. i hope it is fixed in a later version.

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on XMPP logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When an error occurs or the connection is not automatically picked up, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “send logs” and send the logs to mcgregor@emclient.com with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.