italian language

It’s possible to have italian language version?  Due to re installation of emclient now it’s impossible have italian language. If i select ITALIAN on languages options i can have only english version

Hello Valeria, eM client does support Italian and Italian should be available in the language selection under Tools > Settings > General > Language? Are you having issues with this option? Can you make a screenshot of the issue? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Regards,

hi, me too y have this problem, i have tryed to change languages from settings but not changed… spanish for example work but italian no change… y send a screenshot

i think is a problem of the new emclient version, because on the previous version italian language work great… but updating program at the current version, italian language stop work…

Hi,
I tested the Italian with the same version but it works on my side.Have you applied/saved the change? Maybe it appears after a restart?
If it refuses to work, I could send you an installation file for the previous version.

Best regards,
Olivia

Same problem here, no italian displayed.

SOLVED I set the language in Spanish , saving the settings , close the program and restart the PC , I also installed the framework 4 for Windows XP , so I launched emclient , I changed again language into italian, do apply and now finally works!!!

SOLVED I set the language in Spanish , saving the settings , close the program and restart the PC , I also installed the framework 4 for Windows XP , so I launched emclient , I changed again language into italian, do apply and now finally works!!!

I confirm, this solution works for me too.
Thank you

in the new version (emclient 7) italian language has disappeared…

yes, i confirm, in the new version the italian language has absolutely disappeared.
bye
djugo

Quindi?Come si fa?Uffffffff!

Dobbiamo aspettare che inseriscano la lingua italiana a cui dicono che stanno lavorando. …certo che fare un aggiornamento senza inserire tutte le lingue che c’erano nella versione precedente…

Eh…la lingua italiana è molto importante e ci stanno lavorando molto attentamente…
Grazie loris

si ma che palle… ci sono tutte tranne l’italiano. Speriamo facciamo alla svelta.

oggi ho scaricato il nuovo aggiornamento,e c’è il linguaggio Italiano…wow!!

Hi all,

we have just uploaded new version containing the latest Italian translation to our licensing system - feel free to download it from www.emclient.com/download

Hi G. Wilson,
but i if i click to uptodate on the menu 
i recive a message: you have the last version 
i have 7.0.26482.0 but there isn’t  ITALIANO
how can i have the version 6.0.22427.0, in this version there is ITALIANO.
i need disintall all and reinstall to obtain the ITALIANO version ?

tks

Hello,
run the installation file and click Repair.
The program installation is the same, but the language pack for Italian has been added.

Regards,
Olivia

I installed today and I have the same problem with Italian Language.
Further installation “Repair” don’t fix the problem