When I get a reminder for a task I have setup with MicroSoft To-Do app which is associated with the email account, If I click snooze or dismiss, duplicate task is created on To-Do app. This is causing great confusion and inconvenience! Can someone look into this for me please?
I have similar problem with repeated task (for example birthdays):
- There is a task “birthday” created in To-Do app (completion date 2022-03-01, reminder 2022-03.01, repeating every year)
- This task appears in Agenda in eM Client
- When I mark it as completed in To-Do app, task remains in eM Client as “task in the past” (not completed)
- Then when I mark it as completed in eM Client, task appears in To-Do app as overdue task
- Then when I mark it as completed in To-Do app again, task appears in eM Client as overdue task
- … and over and over again
Is there any solution to this problem?