issues logging in

My work email was working fine then when I went to refresh it it has stopped syncing and a pop up saying " Server says "[AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] I haven’t changed my password or anything and no matter what I do it won’t go away. Any help would be appreciated. 

The first error, with failed authentication, is usually the result of an incorrect password, username or security policy. If you are sure your username and password are correct, then go to Menu > Tools > Accounts, and click on the IMAP tab for your account. The port should be 993 with security policy set to Use SSL/TLS on special port (legacy).

The second error could be caused by a temporary loss of communication. This might be at the server, in your network or Internet connection, or can also be caused by an anti-virus or firewall application. Try disabling your anti-virus then try again.

But usually, when everything was working and then it wasn’t, the problem is with the server. So maybe you can inquire from your server admin if there is a problem. If nothing solves the problem, open a support ticket with eM Client. 

Thank you Gary! It turns out that the port number was incorrect so I changed that to 993 and saved then refreshed. All back on track.

Thanks again!
Jessica