Issue with POP3 and SMTP

I currently have two email accounts set up on emclient.  My ISP has changed protocols requiring SSL, so I have had to change my settings accordingly.  One email account changed properly and is working.  The second, which is on another server with the same ISP, we cannot get the POP3 or IMAP to work using the proper port and security settings as provided by ISP.

We have deleted the one account, and re-set up using the auto set up and doing it manually, to no avail.  We were able to set this account up with the new settings on Thunderbird, and it worked fine so we know the settings are correct.

We don’t want to use two different email clients.  Help please.

Hi, can you please make a screenshot of the not-working IMAP / POP settings for the account and post it here?
Also what version of eM client are you currently using and what mail service are you using (your ISP).

Thank you,
Paul.

Cox - ISP I’ve tried authentication both ways

Hi, you could either try changing the security policy of your POP3 account to “Use SSL/TLS on special port” or if that doesn’t work, try using the port 110 and changing the security policy to “Use SSL/TLS if available”.

I understand that the IMAP account works without issues, is that correct?

As to your issues with SMTP can you post a screenshot of the SMTP settings as well?

Thank you,
Paul.

issue resolved…TY

Great! that’s good news, I hope it stays that way, but if you come across any other issues or questions you might have, let us know, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.