Is there any way to export contacts?

Is there any way to export contacts? A workaround such as emailing a contact card or syncing with gmail could be a solution too…

Nevermind, I figured it out! Tools > Contacts, then I can drag contacts into an email message to send as buisness cards!

It is also possible to drag the contacts into explorer and they will be saved into files. The files can then be dragged into eM Client back in the same way.

Then how do you export contacts for import into google?

there should be a batch export/import

Filip Navara, could you please explain to a “non professional” how to export the contacts? I just can’t figure out how it works. The maximum I can get is on contact, even if I chose 10 or 100. Thanks.

incredible - no contact export that works! neither thunderbird nor outlook recognize the produced vcf file…

Hello,
unfortunately the problem does not lie on our side, but we have a workaround for you: Select all contacts you want to transfer to Outlook, right click on them and choose Send contact. Afterwards, send the contacts to an account created in Outlook and finally, drag the attached contacts to a contact folder. Hope it helps you.