Is there a way to hide or delete of an email folder once you have set up an email

Is there a way to hide or delete an email folder once you have set up an email in the system. For example i have 3 different emails and have set rules for 2 of the emails to be delivered into folders that are set under my main email i use. The idea is i dont have to scroll down the left side of the system to 3 different “accounts/emails” and just have one main area where all emails are delivered. See the picture i uploaded…my main email is ben@bhlgroup and my other email info@bhlgroup is being delivered to the folder “Info-BHLG” under the ben@bhlgroup “profile” so to speak…i just want to see if i can delete the info@bhlgroup folder and all the inbox, sent etc under that “profile” of info@bhlgroup…just will keep this cleaner as i will be adding about 5 different emails to the system.

Hello Ben,
unfortunately you cannot hide the accounts, you can just hide the separate folders under the account (which will then show under ‘More’).
If you want the rules to be executed, the accounts must be active and receive messages.
You’d need to set up mail forwarding on your mail server if you wanted to avoid setting up the mail accounts in eM Client.

Regards,
Olivia