Is it possible to define non-contact-specific free/busy-urls?

Dear Support, i currently check out emclient as a local alternative to our zimbra web client for email, contacts, calendars and tasks. Looks near perfect so far, only thing i mess around with now is this: I would like to see my colleagues’ availability when setting up meetings. I managed to get this working on a per-user basis by adding a free/busy-url in a colleague’s contact detail page.

Now my question: is it possible to set up a general free/busy-url to avoid entering this detail into every colleagues’ contact detail? Kind of “rule” like “if email is like [email protected], try https://mymailserver.de/home/user%40m…” would be nice…

And btw. how does it make me feel? I’m blown away with emclient…this is the first client i might consider on par with the apple set of Mail/Address book/Calendar … so a clear Smile. Just a little annoying if i need to hammer this rather repeating url into all my company contacts

No, such a global setting is not possible, I will remind our developers about the consideration.

…thanks for the info. Meanwhile I have added that information manually, we’ll test emclient in the weeks to come.

Is there a standard availability lookup? i.e. if I enter a CalDAV URL, does EmClient lookup availability using a pattern derived from that URL? Or will it lookup availability only if the free/busy-URl is set explicitly on the details page?

If there is a standard lookup, i might be able to perform some url juggling automagically…