Invitation won't clear after replying

An invitation keeps popping back up, even after many, many attempts to remove it via all combinations – accept, tentative, decline, send or don’t send response, it doesn’t seem to matter. Is there a backdoor to removing it from the list?

Hi, do you use Gmail for your calendar?

Jan

I do.

then try this version http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.198… if it will not help then go to tools - settings - advanced, check GData under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Wait until you will receive this issue more than once and then send logs… to galis@emclient.com together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

I think installing this version actually solved it! We’ll see if it comes back but it hasn’t so far. Thanks for your help!

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Jan

I am seeing the same issue using version 6.0.21372.0. As this thread is 11 months old should I download the version you indicate above or is there another way these stuck invitations can be removed?

I am seeing the same issue using version 6.0.21372.0. As this thread is 11 months old should I download the version you indicate above or is there another way these stuck invitations can be removed?

This seemed to solve itself in the end. Maybe a slow sync. Took days but in the end one of the actions was accepted and it cleared.