InvalidTimeZoneException

This error message appears each time I open emClient.  Does anyone know what causes it and how I can fix it?

Hi Alan, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
Can you make a screenshot of the issue? What mail service are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

The version of emClient is 6.0.20617.0.  Attached is a jpg file showing the error message.  I am using Gmail.

Hi again Alan, can you please download and install this update http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20748/setup.msi and check if the issue persists?
If it does try to right click your calendar folder mentioned in the error and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Paul,  I installed the update and repaired the calendars.  The error message still appears and my calendar is blank.  Should I uninstall emclient then reinstall it using the version you sent me?

Hi Alan, I don’t believe that could be a solution to the issue, but can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on GData logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When the error occurs, can you please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] , with a reference link to this forum topic?
    Also when the error appears, can you please switch to the Log tab in the Operations window and copy the content of the logs and possibly include it to the email with the logs.

Thank you,
Paul.