Invalid Reply Format (no Collection) V6.0

Hi,

I’ve been experiencing the same problem for the past couple of days. Looking at the log, it seemed to be whilst eM Client was trying to sync one particular Outlook calendar. I used my web browser to go to the Outlook page and then deleted the offending calendar - fortuitously one I never use, although I expect I could have exported if before deleting and then set it up again. Anyway, the point is that deleting the rogue calendar immediately solved the problem and everything is now working as it should.

Hi, i am also facing the same issue. None of the above ideas have helped. Any ideas? This seems to occur after every sync.
thanks

Hi. I faced with this problem too. It’s very annoying

Hi, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you check for the exact version number in Help > About? How did you setup your account, did you use the automatic setup?

Are you using any firewall/proxy setup on your computer?

Thank you,
Paul.

I use version 6.0.21040.0
I use automatic setup.
Yes, my computer has proxy setup, scince you sent me settings file before.

Hi again Nick, can you please try to update your client to this version and check if the issue persists, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21151/setup.msi , if it does, please send me an exported email message that you’re trying to send, you should be able to do so, by right clicking the message in your outbox or sent folder and selecting forward > as attachment.

How did you setup the account, did you use the automatic setup?

Thank you,
Paul.

For those of you still having this problem…

Click:  Tools > Settings > General.  Find the area labled as Operations Window. Now deselect the check-box that reads “Show window when an error occurs” .

This will not fix the root problem, but it will prevent the annoying window from popping up every time you mark and email read / unread…

Since for me their didn’t seem to be any functionality problems aside from the annoying Operations Window constantly rearing it ugly head. This work-around is more than sufficient for me…

Hope this helps some of you others…

Hi Eric, if the issue occurs when hitting read/unread, can you switch to the Log tab when the error occurs, copy the content of the log and submit it here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul