"invalid attendee email" when syncing with Gmail (Windows domain addresses)

I’m working to move from Office 365/Outlook on a Windows domain to emClient, focused on Gmail.

I large number of my imported calendar items cause errors when syncing.  

The errors are in the form of:

Uploading event ‘XXX’ on 12/12/2012 12:12 PM to calendar ‘[email protected]’ failed due to the following error: invalid attendee email.

All of the attendees that it’s complaining about are stored as addresses that were valid in my domain, for example:

ATTENDEE;CN=XXX;PARTSTAT=TENTATIVE:mailto:/O=FIRST ORGANIZATION/OU
 =EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP (XXXX)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=XXX

Can anyone suggest a way to change these in bulk (I have hundreds, if not thousands) to our new gmail equivalents so that I can make these errors go away and get my historic calendar synced between my desktop and Gmail?

I’ve considered exporting the whole calendar, doing a wholesale replace, and re-importing it, but I’m hoping there’s an easier way that’s less likely to cause other problems.

Thanks in Advance!

Hello Scott,

Please try the repair function on the calendar. Right-click on the calendar - choose Properties - Repair.

Russel

Thanks for the suggestion!

After taking care of other issues, I finally had a chance to try this, but it didn’t resolve my problem.

I finally gave up, and opened every item which was triggering errors and deleted our old “LDAP” addresses from the “Participants” section of every one.  It took me quite a while, but I emClient no longer spends a half-hour displaying these errors every time it starts.  (I’m assuming ti was also creating a lot of traffic as it tried and failed to sync these items every time.)