Insatlled Pro yesterday, set up accounts, retrieved emails. Today, back to nothing, support email disabled, can't contact support???

Bought Pro yesterday, installed, set up accounts, retrieved emails. Today, back to nothing, new set up screen, and support email says it’s disabled, so can’t contact support. ??? What has happened?

Support is not available on the weekends Lynda, so you will have to wait till Monday. Then they will probably be closed some days for the Christian holiday next week as well.

When you say “back to nothing”, what does that mean? No license or no data?

Thanks, back to a screen asking me to set up an account, as if I just installed the program. All data gone. And when logging into support, it says my email is disabled?

License type says Pro 0 with yesterday’s date

Well, if eM Client opened with a blank database, that means either you deleted the database, or something on your computer deleted it, or you changed your settings in eM Client to point to a different storage location.

When logging in to the Support page for the first time, you need to click on the register option and setup an account. If that is not working, maybe wait a while and then try again.

Thank you - Ah, I did change the storage location and was confused which files to copy over. Can you specify - there seemed to be a lot of folders and files in the default storage location.  I did set up an account in support - when I try to register again, it says email already registered!

On Windows the database is stored in C:\Users_yourusername_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client. It is the complete directory and all it’s sub-directories and files. If you change the location to somewhere else, after closing eM Client move this complete directory to the new location. You may have to enable hidden items in Windows Explorer to get to that folder.

When you restart eM Client, if it again comes up with the setup window, cancel that and go back into your settings and change the location to where you saved the folder by clicking on the browse button.

You will need to restart eM Client after making any change to the database location.

If you are already registered with Support, you may have to wait till Monday to sort out the account. The will not respond to your ticket before then anyway.

I just copied the whole folder across and everything is there!  thanks so much for your help. Really appreciated.