Initial setup blues: or, circling round and round with no result

I’m  not getting any indication that my activation key went through and activated my program. It’s just sitting there with the loading circles spinning round and round with no end in sight. As a result, I’m not entirely sure if the app is set up correctly. I’ve uploaded a screenshot of what I’m seeing in this regard. It’s been that way since I first tried to set up the app, which was a day and a half ago.

Can anyone assist me on this??? I’d really kinda like to see if the system can work for me or not.

Hi Stephen, are you using any security software on your computer, such as firewall, proxy or any antivirus software?
Please try to restart the application and check if the license was activated, once the product is activated you should be able to see either your free or pro license in the license window.

What version of eM client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check for the exact version number in Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul

I use Norton 360 for antivirus and security. No matter how many times I restart eM Client, the demo version is still listed in the license dialog box.

The version of eM that I have is 6.0.21372.0.

Hi again Stephen, can you please try to disable the Norton antivirus security software temporarily and check if the issue persists?

Thank you,
Paul