Inconsistent root folder behaviour

I imported several accounts from Outlook, two IMAP and three POP3, for one of the POP3 accounts eM created a root folder with its own inbox, for the other two the local folders inbox was used, I can use filters to make things consistent and move incoming mail for each account to local folders but I cannot remove the root folder that was created for one of the POP3 accounts, I cannot find anything relevant in the settings and so I am wondering

1. why did eM create a root folder set for one and not all the POP3 accounts
  2. how do I remove and/or create root folder sets

Many thanks in advance

Hello,
what version of eM Client are you using?

I launched the software to check but it isn’t loading, the same thing happened yesterday, I tried running it again and got an error message saying that it was already running, so I forced closed it and re-opened it again and then had to wait a long time for a database check, so I don’t really want to do that again but I have been waiting about an hour so far for it to start.

I have downloaded and run emstackdump, I can send it to you if it helps but every numbered line appears to end with “(source line information unavailable)”

Ah… the eM client stack has the version number: 4.0.15145.0

Contact me directly at wilson@emclient.com and I will send you our internal version which should solve the issue.