Incoming emails disappear

Hi! Some incoming emails began to disappear from the mailbox. In other mail services they exist, but in eM Client they disappear themselves. Who can tell the reason? The antivirus is worth it. I discovered this problem by accident a few weeks ago

Hi! Some incoming emails began to disappear from the mailbox. In other mail services they exist, but in eM Client they disappear themselves

Where do these missing messages exist in your other mail services? Are they all in your Inbox or in other folders or labels too.

Also what type of mail account do you have? POP, IMAP, Exchange, iCloud.

They are in inbox in our corporate mail webmaster and in other mail services also I can find them. But in eM Client I can’t find few emails. There are already few cases :smiling_face_with_tear:
I have account at my corporate mail.

I have account at my corporate mail.

Ok. If it’s an eg: Office 365, Exchange, or IMAP account, I would suggest to then try removing it and re-adding it again via “Menu / Accounts” to see if that fixes it.

Note: Backup first though via “Menu / Backup”. You can see when the backup is complete via “Menu / Operations”.

Failing that check you have the latest update for your version of eM Client via the release history page. . Could be you need a later version.

Hi. Thank you for assistance. I will try.