inbox moved

My Inbox was located directly below my main email folder, named Dick. It has some how been moved to a subfolder called More. I have two email accounts set up and the second account has remained the same. I know these special folders are not supposed to be able to be moved but this one has been moved somehow. If I receive a new email the inbox folder jumps back to where it belongs and the More subfolder disappears. If I mark one of the old emails as unread the the Inbox will jump back to where it belongs and the More subfolder disappears.  I would like to get it back to where it was. These accounts are both roadrunner accounts and are set up exactly the same. The account called Barb is still exactly as it should be and the Inbox always stays where it belongs no matter what. I have attached a jpg so you can see what I am talking about. I can get the Inbox, in the account named Dick, to stay where it belongs by having at least one unread message in the Inbox

Hi Richard, right click the inbox and select “Show” instead of “Show if unread”.
Due to this setting the Inbox folder is displayed only when unread email is in the folder.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Thanks Paul, I appreciate the quick reponce and that was the answer.

Great, glad that it works again, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,
Paul.

Thanks Paul,

I was having the same problem.  Now it’s OK.

John

Glad this topic was helpful, please let us know if you come across any questions or issues regarding the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi, I had exactly the same problem, probably due to “clicky” fingers on the mouse.
Many thanks for the quick and easy fix