In The Calendar Day/Week View Is There A Way To See The Entire Day At Once?

Whenever I am looking at my calendar in Day/Week View, I only see events within a time range of 7.5 hours. This means that in order to see all my events for that day I have to use the scroll bar to scroll up and/or down.

I was wondering, is it possible to change the time scale from 7.5 hours to 24 hours so I can see the entire day at once? If not, is there a way to zoom in/out to change the number of hours that are visible at one time?

Thank you.

Jan

tools > settings > calendar > general

specify ‘24 hours’ in the ‘show range’ field.

screen shot:

Ah. That was easy! I should have figured that out on my own. :slight_smile: Thank you!

you’re welcome, Jan!

Hi Jan, you can also use ctrl + scroll to adjust the displayed range.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi,

Just to say that, when zoom is used in Calendar, the Settings are automatically changed if you had Show Range set to “Work Days Hours”, so this then has to be plugged back into the Settings manually.

Hi, this is currently the expected behavior of the application, the setting option adjusts based on the zoom level in calendar, the setting should not be kept based on the preference setup in the application settings.

Regards,
Paul

I appreciate that. But it would be nice to mention this in the Help file (note: the granularity also changes). I’ve just had this same problem again and found my old comment here!

Can you restrict week view to show only specified work hours, not the whole day?
I mean, rather than 00:00-23:59 (and zoom out) I would like to see e.g. 8:00-18:00.

Yes, there is the option in settings for what range to display, e.g. 10hrs, 24hrs, work day hours etc. So whatever times you have chosen for work hours in settings, that is the zoom when viewing day, week or work week in calendar with range set to work day hours.