Import Outlook data from old machine

I was using MS Outlook 2000 on my old PC and would like to import my old PC’s Outlook data to my new Windows 7 machine where I have set up eM Client 3.5 as my new mail program. What do I need to do? It does not appear that any .pst file was transferred using Windows Easy Transfer for Windows 7 over my home network.

I would advice to do the import on your old PC. Note that eM Client need Outlook installed to do the import. After, you can simply transfer the database of eM Client to another PC.

Database location: C:\Users%Current User%\AppData\Roaming\eM Client (Vista/Win7)
C:\Documents and Settings%Current User%\Application Data\eM Client (XP)

Thank you for your suggestion, especially the locations of the databases on both systems. I did find that eM Client could not deal with my old Outlook, circa 2000, so I downloaded a free 60-day trial of MS Office that included Outlook 2010, installed the Outlook, and ran it to update the Outlook database to a more current version. I the ran the eM Client and imported the updated Outlook data, and then transferrred the eM Client database to my new machine. It is all working fine now. Thanks again for your help.