Import-Export of distribution lists

Hello, 
I work in a small office of 4 persons and we share our office contacts. A person update the list and the others import the contacts and use them for their job.
I want to buy the full version of this wonderful program, but when i try to export the contacts (with distribution lists) as a vcf file, and re-import them, the distribution lists are empty.
Is there a solution for this? thank you in advance.

Pietro Mauro

Hello, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

I was unfortunately unable to replicate this issue, if I export the contacts into a single VCF file, distribution lists are re-imported without problem and can be opened with detailed information about the included addresses.

Regards,

Hello,
version is 6.0.23181.0, I am using wordclient, but the issue is for the local contacts.
When I export into a single or multiple vcf file and re-import it, the distribution lists are shown but they are empty
Regards
Pietro Mauro

SOLVED.
My contacts was imported from a windows address book and in emclient the distribution lists compare without any category (category: none).
I’ve tried to change the category of the distribution list in “job” or similar and now the distribution lists are exported ad reimported without problems.
Thank you very much, I’ll buy 4 licenses soon.

Best regards
Pietro Mauro

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,