Immediate error report in eMClient Setup Wizard, transferring data from Outlook 2007 on Windows 10

The following error was reported. Can anyone help me as to what to try next?

eM Client (6.0.24144.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
The following error has occurred:
System.IO.IOException: The specified registry key does not exist.
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.Win32Error(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.GetValueKind(String name)
at MailClient.Importers.Pst.PstImporter.GetAccountBasedPST(String profileDir, String profileName)
at MailClient.Importers.Pst.PstImporter.FetchAllAccounts()
at MailClient.UI.Forms.wizardInitial.migrationWizardPage_CloseFromNext(Object sender, PageEventArgs e)
at MailClient.UI.Wizard.WizardPage.OnCloseFromNext(Wizard wiz)
at MailClient.UI.Wizard.Wizard.Next()
at MailClient.UI.Wizard.Wizard.btnNext_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

etc, etc…

Hi Alan,
the issue might be with the PST file you’re importing from, would you mind sending it to [email protected], so we can have a look at what the problem might be?
Please include a link to this forum topic so we can get back to you here.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia, I am afraid that I have solved my problem using another email client and essentially giving up on Outlook 2007. A bonus for me was that it has allowed a complete reassessment of my email usage, with the benefits outweighing the disadvantages. In addition, the PST file involved is very large and with much private data , so would be inappropriate to send to you. Having searched the web for PST file problems, I very much gained the impression that they are very likely impossible to solve in the short term. Thank you very much for your response.
Regards, Alan