IMAP synchronization flag read/unread

I am running a dedicated mail server from Tsohost.com on my own domain of mail.sconchtextiles.co.uk but I do not know what they use to power it.

Hi Hugh, 

Tried the same thing, but unfortunately didn’t work. Waiting for another suggestion.

Hi Samuel, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account running on smarter mail?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When you notice that the flags have not been synchronized, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs”, and send the logs to [email protected]
    Also please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I just emailed you the logs with a short briefing of my actions while logging.

Thanks,

Samuel

I’ve been following questions and  responses because the same issue is happening to me. I have eM installed on my Windows 7 laptop and it is working. My Windows 7 desktop will not send/receive emails.  The strange part is that when I installed eM on the laptop it picked up Acct tabs: General, POP3, SMTP etc.  I have installed, uninstalled and reinstalled eM on the desktop and the Accts tabs are: General, IMAP, SMTP etc.  I have otherwise configured each one the same but the desktop will not retain the changes it makes to 'fix the account settings even long enough to send/receive email from my gmail/googlemail server via tds.net  Thanks for any help you can offer.
Nancy

Hi, seems like you were using a POP3 account prior to this, what mail service are you using and what version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hello Paul,

Were the logs helpful? I am really needing this thing to work, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Thanks,
Samuel

Hi Samuel, I reported the issue and submitted your logs to the developers, but unfortunately I’m still waiting for a response, I’ll try to follow up on your problem and keep you posted.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.