imap message flags/tags

Potato-potato. Proposition or not, it exists and it is used. Your customers want to use it. You could implement it like described or implement it completely in a proprietary way. You could lead and help getting it standardized or you could wait at the tail-end until somebody does that for you - loosing customers on the way. Either way - the feature is needed by your customers not some obscure standard. You are the developers - you decide how to do it. I trust you can make the best decision.

Over and out.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we’ll consider improving this for future releases.

Regards,
Paul

Do you plan on implementing this feature? If not, can you please elaborate more as to why not? If there is support for Exchange, etc. surely you can invest some time in implementing this as well.

Regards,
Velimir

And if you won’t implement the imap keywords, can you tell us how you sync categories with other imap servers?

I need this feature, and i was under the impression it was supported by your software (since it is supported by other mail clients).

Is there a workaround i can use (and no, using imap folders is not a workaround for me).

Regards,
Velimir