IMAP issue when reading email & POP3 display issue

When I using IMAP to read emails from server, always has below issue (see log) (and I tried Zimbra Desktop, no problem with the same configuration). Then I change to POP3, there comes another issue: lots of old emails displayed as just received today with the latest time.

Anyone has any idea about the above two issues?

6:29:07 PM Online state: changed to online with reason NetworkAvailability
6:39:55 PM mac-top [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder mac-top/
6:41:14 PM mac-top [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
6:41:14 PM mac-top [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder mac-top/Inbox
6:41:15 PM mac-top [IMAP] MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Cannot access a disposed object.
6:41:15 PM Object name: ‘Connection’.
6:41:15 PM at MailClient.Imap.ConnectionPoolEntry.Reconnect()
6:41:15 PM at MailClient.Imap.ConnectionPoolEntry.Connect()
6:41:15 PM at MailClient.Imap.ConnectionPool.AcquireConnection(Folder mailFolder, Boolean idle)
6:41:15 PM at MailClient.Imap.ConnectionContext…ctor(ImapAccount account, Folder folder)
6:41:15 PM at MailClient.Imap.Synchronizer.FolderInfo.CreateConnectionContext()
6:41:15 PM at MailClient.Imap.Synchronizer.SynchronizeMessagesCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
6:41:15 PM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Looks like a server-client localization problem. Who’s your mail provider?

one company in China, the name is http://www.tencent.com/en-us/index.shtml.

I agree this could be a server-client communication problem, but em client may do something to avoid this problem. As other email client doesn’t have this kind of issue. Like Zimbra Desk, Thunderbird,etc.

Ahh, Tencent - infamous for the heavy spyware and virus they have on their server. Beside the rant, you need to wait for an eM employee and send them a full log to investigate the root of the problem.