IMAP Error

why is my IMAP failing to connect to my google account, my gmail account is set up to do this as i use to use Microsoft Outlook with no Issues

Have you just updated emClient to the latest version? I have just done so and now cannot connect to any IMAP/SMTP servers. As I am a Pro user I have raised a ticket for this.

Update: It appears my firewall blocked emClient after the upgrade. Stopping the firewall, opening emClient and connecting and finally restarting the Firewall appears to have sorted it. Perhaps a similar issue!

yes i upgraded to the latest version the other day and and it was few days later this started :frowning:

Hi,

If you are still receiving error then I will need your IMAP logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check IMAP under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

Hi Jan,

Managed to sort this eventually with help from Juraj. It appears when I updated BitDefender and emClient BitDefender no longer recognised the emClient version as an allowed application. It still showed it as such but was blocking emClient. A reinstall of emClient appears to have solved this.

I am still getting a lot of out of memory issues. This possibly seem to be more related to Windows going into hibernate. When I get chance I am going to deactivate the hibernate option and log emClient.

Thanks

Jeremy

Hi,

are you still experiencing your issues or they disappeared completely after hibernate disable?

Jan