{IMAP] connect error started appearing mysteriously

I am considering switching from Outlook to eM Client as my personal email is a Gmail address. I downloaded the most recent version and imported everything from Outlook. After about 6 hours of syncing eM with Gmail via IMAP and Outlook I got an error “[IMAP] An attempt to connect to [email protected] failed. This could be caused by temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings. Do you want to check the settings?” I’m perplexed as I didn’t change any settings. The error just started appearing. Waited a couple days and now the error appears every time I start eM and no email is coming into eM yet Gmail is receiving and sending email fine via the browser. When starting eM I immediately get the message then in the lower left status bar I get all sorts of “syncing” messages but nothing syncs. I really do not want to have to reinstall eM as doing so will duplicate messages as it did when I first installed the app and I just got most of them cleaned up.

Send us your logs please: go to the menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “IMAP” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.