I'm getting the information that is not valid key. The key was received by EMcliente email.

I’m getting the information that is not valid key. The key was received by EMcliente email.

Hello, unfortunately I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to, can you make a screenshot of the error/issue you’re experiencing. eM Client licenses do not expire, copy the activation key and activate by navigating to Help > License > Activate in eM Client.

Refer to our FAQ Getting started page to find all the necessary information to get started with eM Client.

Thank you,

Paul, this is the error.

The key is not valid.

This means you’re not inserting a correct key, make sure to copy the activation key without any additional spaces or characters. Copy the activation key from the registration email, if you’re still unable to activate, please submit the registration details to my work mail, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Regards,

I have the same problem. I’m getting the error message that the license key is invalid, refer to vendor. What can I do?

Hello John, the above issue was related to suspected commercial use of the application, if you’re having issues with the activation, please send me your licensing information to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,