If I setup eM on my XP machine, will I be able to migrate my Outlook Express data to a new eM client on my new Windows 10 via my network?

if I setup eM client on my XP machine, will I be able to migrate my Outlook Express data to another eM client on my new Windows 10via my network?

Hello Daniel,

Can we please ask if you have your data on the server? You can check that by logging into your webmail through your web browser. If you have all your data on the server, after setting up the same account up in eM Client your data from the server will be synchronized there.

If you have your data saved locally on the XP machine, we’d suggest the following steps:

1. Download eM Client on the XP machine and import all of the data through the automatic import wizard that appears on installation or Menu -> File -> Import.
  2. Make an eM Client backup through Menu -> File -> Backup…
    c) Transfer the backup file to the new computer and copy it to the location that you can see in eM Client -> Menu ->Tools -> Settings ->General -> Backup - Target directory
    d) Go to Menu -> File -> Restore…, select the backup file and then wait for you data to be imported

Regards,
Maurice