Idea Problem - Close empty new mail - asked to save as draft is plain stupid

Close empty new mail - asked to save as draft is plain stupid

If I click “New Mail” I anticipate that if I the close it with no what-so-ever edits or addresses added, it will close and be gone without questions. It does not.

Please fix this.

Hi, if you open a new message and want to close it without making a single change the application, should close the compose message window.
However if any content is included (e.g. your signature), you will be prompted to save the message in drafts, as the compose message window is not clear.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

I click new mail, then close it and asks me for “Save to draft” (It does not have any auto-signature. Empty)

Regards.

Hi again, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer? Can you please make a screenshot of the issue?

Thank you,
Paul.

Yes.

Regards

Please try to update your application to this release, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21151/setup.msi and check if the issue persists.

Thank you,
Paul.

Exactly the same result.

Regards

Can you please send me an email with a reference link to this forum topic to [email protected]?

Thank you,
Paul.

Sure, see your mailbox.

Ok, now I have done as you suggested. Reset Internet Explorer settings, reboot. Did not help. I think I pass on your offer for remote assistance, using teamviewer. Thanks but no thanks. I can wait for version 7 and or live with this “glitch” :confused:

Regards

Sorry for the inconvenience, it might be a system issue as well, hope it will be resolved with future updates, also please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions, we’ll be happy to assist.

Thank you,
Paul.

Well you could of course ask for specific info about my system or config. I can supply you with what you need. Registry keys, whatever. You don’t need to remote to my system.

Regards