iCloud Calendar Sync problems: [CALDAV] Subfolder Synchronization for folder "notification" failed due to the following error: Not Found

Whenever eM Client does a sync, it comes up with hundreds of identical errors:

An error occurred
iCloud Calendar Sync problems: [CALDAV] Subfolder Synchronization for folder “notification” failed due to the following error: Not Found

In the operations tab it shows that it is trying to sync the folder /notification/notification

In the error log it shows repeatedly:

• 20:53:36 @me.com [CalDAV] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder @me.com/notification/notification/
  • 20:53:36 @me.com [CalDAV] MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Subfolder synchronization for folder “notification” failed due to the following error: Not Found

What can I do to stop this madness? I tried disabling and reenabling CalDAV in the accounts but nothing changed.

I am having the same issue.  Please help

Same problem here after the latest update!

As a stop gap, you can disable the operations menu from taking over things:

In Menu --> Tools --> Settings --> Operations Window --> Untick “Show window when an error occurs

One option is to downgrade to the previous version. You can download any of the past versions from the Release History.

While many recommend disabling error messages, that is not really a solution if there is an error. Better to find a solution to the problem than put on a blindfold and pretend nothing is wrong! :wink:

Definitely, but unless I do, eM Client is crippled and unusable! Email is critical - if I didn’t have a stop gap like this, since this is such a frustrating error that I would have just abandoned eM Client for good! I didn’t know about the downgrade option.

One option is to remove the CalDAV from eM Client, then add it again. See if that changes anything.

Jose said that the problem appeared after the update, so downgrading to the previous version should fix it. Maybe that is not the same issue you are having Pinchies.

Edit: Still not resolved.