Icloud 2 Step Verification

This is my first time downloading eM Client and I am having issue with the 2 factor authentication with my icloud email address. I can’t seem to get it to connect and sync. I have read many forums, check the setting… I officially don’t know what to do. 

Do you have any suggestions? 

Have you seen this notification form eM Client?:

https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/icloud-authorization-issues

Hi Jay - Yes, I did see that forum and I still receive an error when I put in the app specific password. I looked at the setting for IMAP and it looks correct. 

Any solution found to this issue. I have same problem even after creating an app specific password

Same issue here. I have created a specific two step App password in Icloud (like I have done for various other third party email clients previously) and I just keep getting Authentication Error on EM.

I have spent a couple of hours trying to get it working… I am about to call it quits and delete EM and hunt on for a solution to my issues.

I am having exact same issue as you have described.  Very frustrating.  Setup App password and nothing works.

Try turning off AV/Firewall to see if that works

Jay, Something is getting thru when I turn off firewall.  So I setup Em Client to be allowed thru the firewall.   Yet I still get authentication message for icloud.  Thanks for helping!