I want to "SHOW IMAGES" when a mail arrives with attachments or is a web page

I want to “SHOW IMAGES” when a mail arrives with attachments or is a web page it does not show images! How do I set control so I do not have to open them, I just want all images to open as soon as the mail is. thanks

Hi,

Go to Menu / Tools / Settings / Mail / Privacy
Most likely the setting is like below

Choose either one of the settings below the default.
but you give up some privacy…or safety…

Then click Apply…

I’ve done that and some email attachments (jpg) still do not display.

Hi @Peggy,

I had the same feeling when I wrote this- and the same experience and can’t explain it.
I can understand it when it concerns inline content, because it may be referenced
to a (website) location that no longer exists - iow -was temporary.
but attachments are different and consist of a real file.

Wonder if an AV program interferes with this…

BTW - Attachments will have to be opened separately and will  not show in the email body

10 months ago the question of do i want to open image files or not, every time a mail would come. with any pics or graphics in it. I used to make the decision and if I was interested in the graphics I would answer yes and the mail would then open every graphic in the mail. If I said no  all was good and it didn’t open any images. Then one day a while ago I chose the don’t open choice. Haven’t seen a picture since . ???

Hi @ Robert Mitchell,

I’m not sure how to take your reply …It’s a replay of the past…
You indicated that you liked my answer and I thank you for that,
yet you don’t indicate with your followup response if you now changed your settings and if you now see the pictures…

Somewhat related and some other reasons why some pictures don’t show…
and other info…
https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/some-images-missing-from-emails-received-from-senders-on-…

Sorry for any confusion, I am a total newbe on this site, any comment I made was to thank you for your responce. I made no changes that would rectify the issue, but I have another idea that may explain exactly what I mean, gota do a screen capture first.

Just in case - This is how to add a graphic in your post.

Before you click the camera. set your point of insertion
below your last written sentence - then start the procedure…