I want to delete the Avatar.

I want to delete the Avatar. First i delete my wordpress Account and the Gravatar Account from where the Avatar is shown in EMClient. But the Avatar is still there?

Hi Markus,

For me you don’t show your personalised Avatar ,just a generic one ,see below

1.For this forum, go to the Header of this page and click your login
and select Profile > Left side menu > Edit profile.
At the bottom you’ll find the choice to change the Avatar

If your browser is Chrome, check your Security settings of your Google account
and look for third party access or linked apps.
Remove Wordpress and Gravatar.

im talking about emclient not this forum…

Are we talking about the same thing?

What Is Gravatar?  https://en.gravatar.com/support/what-is-gravatar/

An “avatar” is an image that represents you onlinea little picture that appears next to your name when you interact with websites.

A Gravatar is a  G lobally  R ecognized  Avatar. You upload it and create your profile just once, and then when you participate in any Gravatar-enabled site, your Gravatar image will automatically follow you there.

Gravatar is a free service for site owners, developers, and users. It is automatically included in every WordPress.comaccount and is run and supported by Automattic.

Avatars are not used in programs - as far as I know..  
Where do you see this "Avatar" in eM Client ?  
Can you show a screenshot here?  
Blur or mask  personal info.

On this site its presented as a feature - https://emclient.com/features-contacts

Automatic Contact Avatar DownloadingeM Client 7.1 automatically downloads and displays avatars for your contacts from the web. We download from Gravatar, domain icons and more.

Thanks for the 2 feedback posts and the screenshot.
Yes I got it - it’s picked up from outside somewhere and added to your name.

Then I still go back to my first reply, because your avatar is still floating around on the internet.
But first try the method below 

Menu > Tools > Settings > Contacts > General

Hi Markus,

As your own Avatar picture is on the internet (Gravatar), we have no control over it and it depends on the recipient’s mail clients if they download it. If you wish to disable displaying your avatars, please delete it from the respective websites.

Russel