I want to add a second qccount to my free licene how can I do this

second account

Tools>accounts>new account

As David suggested, you can add new accounts in your account settings under Tools > Accounts > New account, just use the automatic setup with your credentials and eM Client should automatically setup the account.

Thank you,
Paul

well the accounts are setup but the - free - license only shows and works on 1 account

What do you have in mind by second account? eM Client’s free license allows you to use a maximum number of two account on a single computer. If you want to use the application on another computer, you have to obtain another license.

Thank you,
Paul

it is on the same computer I have 2 mail accounts but when i go to help license it says nly 1 account and i don t how how to add that other account to the license

If you want to add another account, navigate to Tools > Accounts > New account, and setup a new account.

Thank you,
Paul

Gertrude, could you please take a snapshot of the license details. I do not have a free license so your description does not make much sense to me.

Hi David Gertrude has displayed the licensing information, which contains an information about a number of users available for the license. As a free license user she can only use the application on one computer. Adding a second account should not be a problem using this setup.

Thank you,
Paul

Something else too. Could you please go to ‘Accounts’ and you should see your 2 mail accounts listed in the left hand panel. Then ensure that under the General tab the bottom 2 boxes are checked. Switch to the tabs ‘SMTP’ & ‘POP3’ and ensure that ‘enable service’ is checked in both.

Paul. My license box does not use the word ‘Account’ at all

Hi again David, as I mentioned, I believe Gertrude is referring to the “Number of Users” field, another language might be used on her computer. All that’s left to do is to add the account in the account settings window.

Thank you,
Paul

That’s as may be, I did not assume.

i have emclient  on my laptop and would like like to use it with the same emails on my desktop

Hi Jim, if you’re a free license user you can only register one free license per email address, so unfortunately you can’t use your default email address for a second free license to your other computer, use another address or purchase an additional license on our website, http://www.emclient.com/pricing

Hope this helps,
P-