I upgraded today to version 7 and dont see, which I forwarded to email or answered

I upgraded today to version 7 and dont see, which I forwarded to email or answered! How I enable show it?

I assume you are speaking of the arrows next to the message list. By default, version 7 is in the “conversation mode”, which, in the message list, groups all conversations together on one line (the reading pane shows all the messages in the conversation). As a result, the arrows on the message list loose meaning as you would not know which email it was referring to. Please note, however that the actual message itself details at the top of the message if there has been a reply/forward and when.

You can turn off conversations by going to menu/tools/settings/mail/read and check “Disable conversations”. Your arrows will then return. Alternatively, you can choose “Show conversations in the message detail only” and each individual message will appear in the message list (with arrows) and the message pane will still show conversations.

Hope this helps.

Thank, now is it OK, but make it by default without this arrows, it is completely bad/useless for 99% users… Thank’s, best regards, Petr