i need help seriously because this is a work email

hey , my em client suddenly just got corrupted and i tried to login to your site but your site says I dun exist ??? my email is [email protected]

Hello Leslie,

Could you please specify what your situation is? Do you get an error message of some kind? If that is the case, could you please post a screenshot of the error/any message that the program displays?

Where exactly have you tried logging in? Into the licensing? Into the support system? Can you copy the link here?

Thank you,
Maurice

I used the deduplicator and i trust that the software identified exact duplicates hence i entered delete. but now all my emails disappeared. 

Hello Leslie,

In that case, could you please describe how exactly did the deduplaction go? Did you experience any crashes? Did the program display any messages?
Do you have your data on the server or have you created a backup?

Regards,
Maurice

now your email says i do not have valid license , you know i use this as my business email, you are simply killing me

whats happening , yes i do backups but where to find them? i truly regret moving from microsoft to you guys hoping you will be better.

i keyed in the license key sent to me but it says i have violated some weird policy. please explain and i want my email client to start functioning well again

Hello Leslie,

If you’re receiving this message, your license may have been deactivated due to the violation of our license policy, such as using the free license for commercial purposes. If you’d like to hear more about our policy or raise any objections, you can contact the sales department at [email protected]
You can also find more information here http://www.emclient.com/faq-licenses

Regards,
Maurice