I need help please? WINDOWS SERVER DOMAIN.VALPAL

HELP PLEASE, THIS WILL NOT STOP POPPING UP ON MY E-MAILS, WHEN I CLICK CANCEL OR X IT COMES UP 2 MINUTES LATER AGAIN!

Is this message from eM Client?

Anyway, it is most likely that it will continue to popup until you enter the username and password.

I am really not sure at all. It is only when I go into em client this does not come up unless em client is open but this it, that it provides, I have never been asked for this before and I don’t understand what it is? 

Thanks for your message.

Can you go to Menu > Tools > Operations and look in the Log tab for an error that listed every two minutes.

Is ValPal your company? If so, as a Pro License user, it may be better for you to take advantage of your VIP Support option and open a support ticket directly with eM Client. 

Thank you Gary. I have done this and no error showing on the Log Tab. 

No, it isn’t, I have the free version only. This is why this is strange as I have never seen this before and never heard of the following domain.

Confused.

So ValPal is a lettings management site. If you do not have them setup as an account in eM Client, either for email, calendar or contacts, then it is unlikely that eM Client is requesting the password.

Maybe you got some emails from someone on that domain and it is trying to download the message content?