I keep getting this error and it will not go away no matter what I try. (IMAP) Unable to create folder

Hi Chris, seems like there was a “Junk E-mail” folder created in eM Client that already exists on the server, can you please check your current folders and remove the “Junk E-mail” folder in case there’s already another “Junk” folder?

Thank you,
Paul

That’s the problem I tried to delete the Junk folder and it comes up with an error that says I cannot delete that folder. I tried hiding it and not hiding it, I believe I have tried everything that is possible to try and the error will not go away. I have been thinking about deleting the program and reinstalling it.

Hi again, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced, and enable IMAP logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the error reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to us using the “Send logs” button, please submit the logs to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

I also believe that removing the account in eM Client and Settings up the account again should help you resolve the issue.

Thank you,
Paul

I will either live with closing the error box each time, or just go back to getting my email online through the servers web site. Do not want to spend any more time messing with this.