I keep getting the RED warning triangle

I have just transferred eM Client to a new computer, after doing a backup of all the data and added folders by the backup option. I am using the free edition v9.2.2093

After doing all the setup procedures and checking the account settings on my old computer and duplicating them on the new, I started to get the RED warning triangle with following message:

Connection Failed
An attempt to connect to ******(at)bigpond.com failed. This could be caused by temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings. Please check the settings or click on the warning signal to try connecting again.

I have not used my email address for obvious reasons. I have set the correct settings as they were on the old.

FWIW I was using Windows 8.1 and POP settings on the old computer, which, as I mentioned above, I have duplicated to the new computer with Windows 11.

I know all the settings are correct as I checked on my phone which is using the same ports as the computer, and the tablet is using IMAP which uses a port number 2 digits lower than POP. SMTP are the same on all.

Did you use the eM CIient builtin backup and restore to transfer eM CIient to your new Win 11 computer ?

If you didn’t then see @Gary post below in the following link.

https://forum.emclient.com/t/move-em-client-from-an-old-to-a-new-computer/70831/2