I installed the update to version 6.0.19714.0 today and now all my e-mail is gone!

I’m using Gmail as pop server and the e-mail should be stored somewhere local.
I enabled ‘smart folders’ and now I see the inbox again in ‘All inboxes’ and in ‘Unread’ I see all unread mail from the subfolders. So it looks like the inbox is still somewhere, but I don’t know how to make it visible again.

I’ve also just installed the update and everything seems to be working fine.

I also use ‘smart folders’…if I want to see the inbox of 1 e-mail account, I can go to that specific e-mail account in the ‘mail’ group on the left side and open that specific e-mail account (by clicking on the name of that e-mail account or on the small triangle in front of that name).

By the way, where can I see what is new in this udpate? The initial dialog which I see saying there is an update available, shows all the things new in version 6, but I just want to see what is new in this specific update.

I have the same problem.After the update I can not see the folders of each GMail account in the left column.
This causes me a big problem because I have to change my way of working. Can anyone help me?

Is the account enabled?

Tools --> Account --> ‘General’ tab --> ‘enable account’ checkbox on the bottom of that page.

Yes the account is enabled. As I said, it worked fine until the update was installed. This looks like a bug in the software and should be repaired as soon as possible because this is really a show stopper.

I also submitted a (critical) support ticket, but I don’t think anyone reads it.

I have this problem,
when I update my program crashes the database, there are 4 times that I update and uninstall …
displays this message:

System.AccessViolationException:
in System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_open_v2(Byte[] utf8Filename, IntPtr& db, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, IntPtr vfs)
in System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, SQLiteConnectionFlags connectionFlags, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum openFlags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
in System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
in DbRepair.DbTools.OpenConnection(String fileName)
in DbRepair.Form1.CheckConsistency(Int32& affectedRows, DbException& consistencyError)
in DbRepair.Form1.Check(Object state)

Hi, this should be resolved in newest version - http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.197…

please let me know if this has worked for you and use File - Backup before update to keep your data safe.

Jan

Yes it worked! Thanks!

you are welcome :slight_smile:

Jan

I can also make a backup of the rules?

yes, it should be backuped in settings.xml

Jan