I inserted my yahoo account into eM client and I receive e-mails with huge delay

I installed eM client on Windows 7 professional and inserted yahoo account. I seem to receive e-mails with long delay.
Also I inserted an image into the signature section and when I bring down its size to an appropriate look the program brings down its resolution which makes it not useful.
I hope there is something which can be done to fix these, as in when installed the program I found it pretty light and easy to use, so I hope I can really use it.

Actually it turns that I have to restart the program in order to receive the new e-mails. How can that be fixed? Any help?

Hello, not completely sure what you’re referring to, I’m unfortunately unable to replicate this issue using my installation of eM Client, can you please make a screenshot of the image resolution you’ve mentioned?
What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Are you using any security software on your computer, such as firewall, antivirus or proxy?

Hi Paul, thanks for quick reply! I’m using version 6.0.22283.0, I’ve been asked to updated the program by itself after installing it.
I’m attaching the 2 errors I’m having. I actually unblocked it from the windows firewall. I’m also using Microsoft security essentials. It hasn’t been showing to block the program or anything.

Regarding the signature image problem I think I solved it with changing the size from additional program, without affecting the resolution, so things can be readable. In the case I described I tried to resized from inside the signature tool and it was changing the resolution in a way making the image blurry. I think I’m fine now, but generally if that tool is meant to be working (the resizing one) it didn’t work for me.

Hello again, I’m afraid this is caused by an incorrect setup for Calendars and Contacts on your Yahoo account, this is unfortunately most likely a server side issue, as Yahoo keeps changing the server setup and occasionally this causes issues with the synchronization process.

Can you please check your Calendar and Contacts settings in Tools > Accounts > Your account, make a screenshot of the settings and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you.

here we go

Hello Stoyan, sorry for my belated reply, are you still experiencing issues with this?