I have to login with my Google account every time, many times every hour. Why? Can you help me?

I have to login with my Google account every time, many times every hour. It’s been like that for a couple of weeks. Why? I checked EM Client settings and Google security and protocol settings: there were no changes.  I have a FREE license and I use it from 2015 with all updates. Actually version is 7.0.27943.0. I would like to continue using EM Client, but in this way it becomes really difficult. Can you help me?

There have been some issues with Google recently and the most recent update (7.2.36908) apparently addresses them. You can download it from the Release History and see if there is any difference.

Hi Gennero, I was having the exact same problem.  I recently updated emClient with the latest version and after logging in to Google following the update I have not needed to log in once since then.  All my emails appear to still be available and if anything emClient is working better than ever.  What a massive relief.  Hope this works for you. (Thanks again to Gary)

Richard

Thanks a lot to both!
I thought I updated it to the latest version but it wasn’t. I don’t have those problems anymore.