I have the German version 7

I have the German version 7 just new installed and as I try to create the account of my google mail th program ask me about my adress , thats so far okay but I can not find out where I schould punt my gmail password, there is no space to put it in after I put in [email protected] when I click on “Weiter” it opens a big sign whcih says Kennwort fehlt , so what ? would be nice to get some help otherwise I can not longer use eMclient 7

mal manuell probiert?

Danke , thank you, in the mean time it worked, because I just let the box which asked me if I  want to quit stand in the background and after some long time it asked  for the gmail password. But at least this did not make it clear to me why there is no box at the start from emclient when  I use to build my mailaccount  where I can put in my password, it just asked for my mailadress and thats all then there is no other field to fill in.
just wondering 

ich glaube, der fragt bei google nach
hängt mit den verschiedenen Passwörtern zusammen
1 ode 2 Schritt, bei den anderen Accounts war keine Wartezeit bei mir

Das würde die lange Wartezeit erklären, jetzt funzt es ja, mal sehen ob es beim Neustart des computers morgen immer noch geht :wink: erklärt aber alles noch nicht warum nicht gleich bei der Einrichtung des Kontos nach dem Google Passwort gefragt wird.
Trotzdem danke fuer die flotte Antwort

Hello,
the google accounts need to be logged into through oAuth window.
Is there a problem with the oAuth window?

Regards,
Olivia