I have many folders and in outlook I was able to use the most frequent used ones to the top for easy access. Is there any way of doing this?

I have many folders and in outlook I was able to use the most frequent used ones to the top for easy access. Is there any way of doing this?
This is important to me.

Hello Kathy, unfortunately favourite folders are not supported in eM Client, you can however you use a number of Smart folders, that work as virtual emails and collect your emails based on their flags, for example flagged/unread etc. Or you can setup Smart Search folder that will collect your email based on a specific search criteria, which you can use to collect other types of your email, e.g. from specific folders etc.

To create search folders right click the smart folder area and select “Search folders” for display, once you do this by right clicking search folders you should see the option to create a new search folder.

Hope this helps,

Thank you for the reply. This sounds like it could work. I have not been able to figure out how to make more smart folders. I do have Categories turned on now.

Thanks Kathy

Glad it works, unfortunately smart folders are pre-configured, so the only way to create a smart folder is through search folders. Hope this helped, let us know if you come across any other questions or issues, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,