I have installed eM Client and my sent folder is empty. It has downloaded all the folders from outlook except this one

eM Client didnt sync up the sent folder with outlook the older is empty. Help!

I assume you mean Outlook.com?

You can right-click on the Sent folder and choose Properties > Repair.

You can also confirm through the web interface if there are any messages in that folder.

Thank you Gary. I have right-click on sent folder and I dont have the repair option. My software is in spanish and I only have properties but it hasnt repair

I have the emails sent from eM Client but not the emails sent in the past

OK, this is because the account is setup as POP3, which does not sync with the server except for getting new emails as they arrive.

If you go to Menu > Tools > Accounts and add a new account by clicking on the + icon. Choose Automatic Setup, enter your email address and follow the setup.

This should setup the account as IMAP, which will sync all the folders and messages with the server.

Once you have completed that, you can move the message from before that you have in eM Client to the new IMAP folders.

Then you can go and remove the POP3 account from your accounts. Afterwards you may need to run the Deduplicator to remove duplicates. Menu > Tools > Deduplicator.

Thank you :slight_smile: It works!!!

hello gary can you help me again? Now I have my sent emails in the sent folder but not all of them and I dont know why…For example yesterday I sent 5 emails but eM Client only downloaded 1. Thanks again

Did you move the messages from the POP3 account Sent folder to the IMAP Sent folder?

No…how can I do that? I deleted the POP3 account and create a new one in automatic way. I have a lot of emails but not all of them

That is why I said to create the IMAP account, then move the messages, then delete the POP3 account.

But the sent folder of my POP3 account was empty. This is way I contacted the support. I couldnt move any message

Did you look in the Local Folders Sent?

If you can’t see the Local Folders, you can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show Local Folders.

yes, the local sent folder is empty. 

Can you disable conversations (Menu > View > Conversations > Disable Conversations) and see if the number of messages in the Sent folder changes?