I have free version

PC guy put this on, so that I can have 2 email addresses in one place, he moved it over from Windows Live Mail, but it never stayed in the right order, some of it is, some of it is not, but every time I go near it, up comes Operations sign, saying ‘an error occurred’.

It will not let you download the latest version, it nearly does it and then says ‘sorry something has gone wrong’.

Hello Jeff, I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to, can you please specify the issue more closely? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with your account(s)?

Can you please make a screenshot of the error or switch to the “Log” tab when the error occurs, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum for more information about this issue?

Thank you,

Will have to come back to you on this Paul, as I do not know

I do know it says copywrite 2006 —2014
Version 6.0.21372.0

But as I said, it will not let me download the new version.

Please try to update to the newer release by using this direct update download, 6.0.22930.0 if the issue persists, please make sure there are no active security elements such as firewall/proxy or any antivirus software that may be blocking the application’s ability to connect to the licensing server.

Regards,