I have a problem with update 7.2 I believe that the problem may have been caused by me. I

I have a problem with update 7.2 I believe that the problem may have been caused by me. I have 2 mail accounts that I have been using for over a year. I think this is a great app.I attempted to add 7.2 and I now can no longer use my gmail account I was trying to fix the problem by adding the gmail account again. now em client believes i am trying to use 3 accounts. Their reply also says “something went wrong, sign in with google” However, Google account show I am already signed-in .I know just enough to be dangerous.

I had to authenticate with google account after update - window with authentication opened automatically in browser where I had to confirm rights for emclient to use this google account.

I appreciate your answer. I try to sign in to Google but nothing happens,when I go to my Google account it shows that EmClient is fine . I wind up going around in circles. Does anyone know if I just delete my present version and  start over, Is it possible to just save the contents of my folders?

Why do I have in my 1 account ,2 spaces to provide authentication of  my email and password & this email works fine. In the other email which does not work(it keeps asking for my email password) there is no place to enter my email and password ??  I think there is something simple which I don’t understand OR there is a bug in the new release of EmClient. Thanks